2017 / 2018 SCHEDULE
Fall Tournament Schedule:
1) Sep 30-Oct 1: Lincoln-Way Storm Fall Fury - ASA OPEN National Qualifier; Midlothian, IL - 3rd Place
2) Oct 7-8: Stampede Fall Showdown; Mundelein, IL - 1st Place
3) Oct 13-15: Scarecrow Slam; Huntley, IL - 1st Place
Winter Tournament Schedule:
1) Dec 2-3: IceBreaker - Woodside Dome; Wisconsin Dells, WI - 1st Place
2) Jan 12-14: MLK Season Opener - Woodside Dome; Wisconsin Dells, WI - 3rd Place
3) Feb 18: Wiffle Ball Tournament - Wilmot High School; Wilmot, WI - 1st Place
4) Mar 9-11: Bandits Showdown - The Dome; Rosemont, IL - 1st Place
Spring/Summer Tournament Schedule:
* NSFPL; Various
* April -
* April 22 -: Wisconsin Lightning 10U Round Robin (TBD); Salem, WI
* April 27-29: Big Bash Pre Season; Romeoville, IL
* May 4-6: ***TBD*** Batbusters Swing Into Spring; Detroit, MI
* May 18-20: The PGF Showdown - PGF Futures Event; Crown Point, IN
* June 1-3: Queen of Diamonds - National Qualifier; Naperville, IL
* June 8-10: Sluggers Summer Spectacular - ASA Regional Qualifier; Schaumburg, IL
* June 15-17: Battle of the Borders ASA; Salem, WI
* Jun 29-Jul 1: ASA State Championships; Watertown, WI
* Jul 13-15: NSA State Championships; Kimberly, WI
* July -
* Jul 23-29: ASA/USA Northern Nationals; Yankton, SD
The cold, wet, fall weather did not hold back these girls......
10U with their second 1st place finish of the fall with their championship win at the Huntley Scarecrow Slam. Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS Wisconsin Lightning 10U!!! These girls definitely TOOK THE FIELD and HIT to WIN IT!! Going through the winners bracket and ending with a 4-0 record for the weekend!
NICE JOB Wisconsin Lightning 10U!!
Not a bad start to the new season for these young ladies who haven't hit the field as a team until this past Saturday at the Lincoln-Way Storm Fall Fury ASA OPEN National Qualifier! Going 2-0 in Pool Play and 5-2 overall to land themselves in a 3rd place finish! We headed to this 'Loaded" tournament with the only expectation being, "to show the new members of our team the level of competition that they will be seeing as well as expected to rise to"..... what a great moment as a coach, parent & player when they pushed through & rose to the occasion immediately & BECAME THE COMPETITION!!!
WAY TO GO WISCONSIN LIGHTNING 10U!!!
TEAM MOM'S: Shannon Holtz, Julianne Herrick
TRAVEL/LOGISTICS COORDINATOR: Nikki Castillo
FIELD CREW: Steve Holtz, Jeff Ovaska, Jeff King, Jim Kornfeind
BATTLE OF THE BORDERS REPS:
SITE; FIELD COORDINATOR: Brad Lois
SITE; CONCESSIONS COORDINATOR: Jennifer Rosenbaum
SITE; TOURNAMENT COORDINATOR: Mike Herrick
SPONSORSHIP DIRECTOR: Jeff King
SCORE KEEPER: Michael Herrick, Jeff King &/or Coaching Staff
TEAM PHOTOGRAPHER/S: Shanna Lynn Photography & Lori Schuler
VIDEOGRAPHER: Alvin Vitangcol
TEAM DJ/s: Jon Lighthizer & Haley Kornfeind
THIS IS WHAT MAKES A TEAM BETTER........TEAMWORK FROM THE PARENTS!! THANK YOU ALL!!!!